Kiswahili Sahili, Gredi ya 4, ni kitabu kinachompa mwanafunzi fursa nzuri kutangamana na Mtaala wa Kiumilisi kupitia
mada na shughuli alizoandaliwa. Lengo hasa la mtaala huu mpya ni kumwezesha mwanafunzi kupata maarifa pamoja na kumjengea
umilisi mzuri wa masuala na maaarifa mbalimbali ili aweze kuyatumia katika maisha yake ya kila siku.
Kitabu hiki kinampa mwanafunzi nafasi ya kujenga umilisi wake katika lugha ya Kiswahili kupitia stadi zilizoshughulikiwa
humu.Kitabu hiki kinashughulikia kusikiliza na kuzungumza kwa namna inayomwezesha mwanafunzi wa Gredi ya 4 kujenga
matamshi, kutumia lugha vizuri kulingana na muktadha. Sehemu ya kusoma inampa mwanafunzi mbinu za kusoma kwa ufahamu,
kusoma kwa kina na kusoma kwa mapana na hivyo kumwezesha kujenga ufasaha wake, wa lugha. Kitabu hiki kinaangazia
stadi ya kuandika ambapo mwanafunzi anaongozwa hatua kwa hatua jinsi ya kuandika tungo za namna mbalimbali.
Sehemu ya sarufi inampa mwanafunzi fursa ya kujenga umahiri wake wa kutumia lugha kwa ufasaha.KShs620.00KShs620.00
Longhorn Art and Craft Learner’s Book for Grade 4 is a book that comprehensively and exhaustively covers the new competence-based Art and Craft curriculum for Grade 4. The activities promote the acquisition of core competences, relevant Art and Craft skills, positive values and, pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs) as outlined in the curriculum.
* Has well-sequenced and simplified approaches to Art and Craft techniques that encourage learning by doing.
* Has step-by-step demonstrations with clear illustrations to guide the learner in carrying out given tasks with ease. ,
* Provides a range of practical activities that build on the competences and empower learners to solve everyday problems by applying their creativity and critical thinking skills.
* Provides easy-to-type video clip names in the Digital Spot section that demonstrate suggested techniques while enhancing learner’s competence in digital literacy.
* Has extended activities that allow learning to take place at home hence giving parents or caregivers a chance to contribute to the learning outcomes for their children.KShs497.00KShs497.00
As the main shift in education now is moving from content-based to competency-based, this Atfaal IRE Learner’s Book
Grade 4 is carefully crafted to attain this outcome. A competency-based curriculum is mainly achieved through learner-centred approaches.
Therefore, all the activities in this book are learner-oriented where the learner takes the lead. Moreover,
stimulating and fun activities are also in plenty to arouse interest and curiosity in the learners.
The activities are also short and varied to sustain the limited attention span of our young learners.
Available also in the series are: Atfaal IRE Activity Pupil’s Book Grade One Atfaal IRE Activity Pupil’s Book Grade
Two Atfaal IRE Activity Pupil’s Book Grade Three
Each pupil’s book is accompanied by a teacher’s guide that is a must have for the teacher.KShs441.00KShs441.00
When Billy gets caught up in the chaos of three beetle families fighting for food, he experiences the effects of lack of peace which terrifies him. Will the three families agree to live peacefully? What happens when the beetles are attacked and they decide to protect themselves? Will their unity help or are they too small to help themselves? When everything settles, Billy learns responsibility the hard way.
The Battle of Beetles and Other Stories is a collection of creatively written stories with a message on the values of peace, unity and responsibility.KShs450.00KShs450.00
Queenex Hadithi za Ziada ni msururu wa hadithi zinazofuata mfumo mpya wa elimu. Mfumo huu wa elimu unadhamiria kuhakikisha kuwa matokeo ya mafunzo ni ujenzi wa umilisi utakaomwezesha mwanafunzi kutumia ujuzi wake kujiendeleza shuleni, nyumbani na katika jamii.KShs290.00KShs290.00
by Sally Burt, Debbie Rigard
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations’ curriculum framework (Stages 1-6). The resources are aimed at first language English learners, encouraging them to actively explore use and apply their core listening, speaking, reading and writing skills through individual, pair and group work. Engaging activities provide opportunities for differentiated learning and promote creativity and critical thinking. Lively international fiction. non-fiction and poetry texts are the basis for teaching reading and writing skills, including comprehension, grammar, punctuation, phonics, spelling and handwriting. Learners also practice their spoken English to build vocabulary and confidence through class and group discussion. Each stage contains three core components (Learner’s Book. Activity Book, and Teacher’s Resource Book with accompanying CD-ROM) which are fully integrated and offer a complete solution to teaching Cambridge Primary English.
This write-in Activity Book includes:
- activities which support, enrich and reinforce the core teaching in the Learner’s Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension.
- activities which are designed to build, practise and consolidate the reading and writing skills of all learners.
- further activities and games targeting specific grammar and language points. as well as extra writing and spelling activities.
Distinction Competency Based Grade 4 Encyclopaedia is a comprehensive supplementary reference book that covers all learning areas as per the New Competency Based curriculum. It provides hands on learning-activities aimed at achieving the specific learning outcomes outlined in Grade 4 curriculum. The activities in this book have simple, precise and clear instructions which make the book exciting and easy to use. This is a deliberate effort to ensure that Grade 4 learners easily acquire the outlined core competences and values.KShs1,459.00KShs1,459.00
KIPEO CHA INSHA Gredi ya Nne ni kitabu cha ziada kilichoandikwa kwa mujibu wa Mtaala mpya wa Umilisi. Kitabu hiki kimejumuisha mada zote za uandishi zilizomo katika ruwaza ya mtaala. Yaliyomo yamewasilishwa kwa ubunifu wa hali ya juu. Umilisi wa kimsingi ambao umezingatiwa ni masuala mtambuko, maadili miongoni mwa masuala mengine. Kitabu hiki kina shughuli mbalimbali za kufanywa na mwanafunzi binafsi, wawiliwawili na katika vikundi.KShs349.00KShs349.00
Akili Pevu Kiswahili Angaza, Kitabu cha Mwanafunzi, Gredi ya 4 ni kozi iliyosukwa na kuwambwa kwa makini na kwa kina kirefu. Kozi hii imetimiza kwa ukomo wa ukamilifu mahitaji ya Mtaala wa Kiumilisi, yaani, Competency-Based Curriculum. Kitabu hiki kimeandikwa kwa mtindo unaomwegemea mwanafunzi zaidi. Mtindo huu unamsaidia mwalimu kumwelekeza mwanafunzi barabara. Kitabu hiki kinazingatia mambo matano muhimu katika ujifunzaji wa lugha:
• Wanafunzi wanasoma kwa kutagusana; wanafanya shughuli mbalimbali wakiwa peke yao, wakiwa wawiliwawili au katika makundi. • Wanafunzi wanapewa fursa ya kujieleza; wanaanza kila somo kwa kuelezea picha, hali au matukio wanayoyafahamu hukwakijadiliana.
• Wanafunzi wanashiriki katika stadi za kufikiria kama vile kuchanganua, kutambua, kubainisha, kulinganisha, kutunga na kuhakiki.
• Lugha iliyotumika ni nyepesi na haina misamiati ya kubabaisha.
• Ujifunzaji unajumuisha jamii nzima; mwanafunzi na mwanafunzi mwenzake, mwanafunzi pamoja na mwalimu, mzazi na jamii nzima wanashirikishwa katika shughuli za ujifunzaji. Ili kuhakikisha kwamba mwanafunzi anashiriki katika utendaji wakati wa somo, shughuli mbalimbali zinazopalilia na kushadidia umilisi wake zimezingatiwa. Shughuli hizi ni kama zifuatazo: shughuli za darasa; shughuli za makundi; shughuli za wawiliwawili; shughuli za kibinafsi; shughuli za nje ya darasa; shughuli za ziada; shughuli za utafiti; shughuli za kidijitali na shughuli za nyumbani. Kitabu hiki kina Mwongozo wa Mwalimu unaoambatana nacho kwa ukamilifu. Kwa mujibu wa uzoefu wao mwingi, waandishi wa kitabu hiki wamekitunga kwa utaalamu mkuu.KShs515.00
by WANJIKU KIRAGU
Fun with Language Activities Pre-Primary 2 Pupil’s Book is a comprehensive course based on the new Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018 for Pre-Primary schools. This course has been developed to enable learners to apply the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in their daily use of language. This Pre-Primary 2 book is presented in a simple manner. Learners at this level will enjoy using it. Here, the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge.
The key features of this book include:
• A simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow.
• Relevant, well-drawn full-colour illustrations that are exciting to the children.
• A variety of competency-based learner-centred activities that help the learners to develop a wide range of skills.
• Suggestions for parents and guardians to be involved in the continuous learning process at home.
• Songs, poems and games that help the learners to understand the content within this book.
• Indoor and outdoor activities that learners do in pairs and in groups as they help each other to learn.
The book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide. The author is an English Language teacher with vast experience.KShs300.00KShs300.00