This ground-breaking course is the first comprehensive English course specially written in the new syllabus for secondary schools. The structures and functions of English in this course are taught through imaginative and stimulating reading passages, value-adding illustrations and activities, which are carefully graded and which reflect the rich cultural variety of the world students live in . The Practical Secondary English course emphasizes that language is primarily for communication and must be both integrated and contextualized.The course makes teaching enjoyable and captivating by:
- presenting sequentially well-organised skills: speech,reading, grammar and writing.
- integrating text and illustrations to boost understanding.
- giving numerous highly educative indoor and outdoor activities.
- providing activities and exercises at the end of each sub-topic.
- employing a user-friendly approach which is well-centred on the learner’s own environment to ease understanding.
- covering emerging and contemporary issues such as gender, corruption, the environment, HIV/AIDS among others.
Advancing in Mathematics is a new course that fully covers the new Kenya Secondary School Mathematics Syllabus .Advancing in Mathematics Form 2 is the second title in a series of four titles. It provides a comprehensive coverage of the new Mathematics Syllabus for Form 2.KShs655.00KShs655.00
by Petronilla Kidakwa, Jane Mbugua, Evelyn Jaoko, Daniel Mirumbe
ALIVE: A New Christian Religious Education Course is a series that comprehensively addresses the objectives and requirements of the Christian Religious Education CRE Syllabus for secondary schools. Developed by a team of subject experts and experienced teachers, this innovative series combines knowledge acquisition with fun elements and real-life occurrences to deliver on exciting top-notch learning experience. This series aims at moulding learners into role models in society by instilling positive behavioural change. It also helps them to develop a good attitude and life skills that will enable them to effectively deal with emerging issues. The Student’s Book for Form 2 is skilfully written to enhance the learners’ understanding of the main concepts of the CRE course. It also guides the learners on how to incorporate the concepts and lessons learned in their daily lives.KShs655.00
by Kariuki, Okwany
Biology Today is a new series in biology specially designed to fully meet the objectives of the biology syllabus for secondary schools. The series has been developed by a team of teachers with vast experience in teaching and examining biology.
Biology Today Student’s Book 2:
• Has been written in a simple language that is easy to understand.
• Is highly illustrated to assist the student to understand concepts easily.
• Highlights new developments in biology to bring the learner up-to-date with the most recent discoveries and developments in the subject.
• Contains well-designed practical activities to enable the student carry out practical activities successfully and make accurate references.
• Contains full-colour photographs to expose the student to the study of specimens through photographs.
• Contains exciting and inspirational stories about pioneer scientists.
• Includes an examination guide at the end of every topic to help the student relate the content in the topic to an examination scenario.
An Answer Book for each level is also available.KShs754.00KShs754.00
Certificate Agriculture Book 2 has been developed to comprehensively address the new Secondary School Curriculum (2002). It has therefore fulfilled the aims and objectives of the Agriculture syllabus. One of the key strengths of this book is the way it combines and blends both the theoretical and statistical aspects of agriculture on one hand and practical and experimental aspects on the other.
Through this approach, the learner should be able to find it easy to follow the theory lessons and carry out the practical activities, which draw from the learner’s familiar environment. The book has also been adequately illustrated to add value to what has been presented in text. There are practical activities and revision questions at the end of every chapter.KShs510.00KShs510.00
Certificate Business Studies series comprehensively covers the revised Business Studies Syllabus for Secondary School Education. The series is faithful to the core objective of Business Studies—to prepare the learners to function as informed consumers, producers, workers and citizens.These books enable the learners to understand the basic economic issues that affect them daily and to share that knowledge with those around them. Certificate Business Studies instils in the students skills and attitudes necessary for their development and that of the nation. Here’s a means to an entrepreneurial cultureKShs725.00
Certificate Geography comprehensively covers the new Geography Syllabus for Secondary Education. It is a thrilling journey into the world of Geography which students will no doubt love to undertake.It brings the students face to face with a variety of sights across the world through its numerous clear and relevant diagrams and pictures. The authors have greatly simplified complex concepts and have used local examples throughout the series to make learning more effective.KShs766.00KShs766.00
Mwongozo huu unapiga hatua pana zaidi ukilinganishwa na vitabu vingine vya aina yake ambavyo aghalabu huishia kuwa vitabu vya majibu tu.
Mwongozo huu wa mwalimu umenuiwa na bila shaka utafaulu katika:KShs625.00KShs625.00