Distinction Competency-Based Grade 1 Encyclopaedia is a comprehensive supplementary reference book that covers all grade one learning activities as per the New Competency-Based Grade 1 curriculum. It provides hands-on learning activities aimed at achieving the specific learning outcomes outlined in Grade 1 curriculum. The activities in this book have simple, precise and clear instructions which
make the book exciting and easy to use. This is a deliberate effort to ensure that Grade 1 learners easily acquire the outlined core competences and values.
by Otieno, Banda
Kiswahili Angaza ni kazi iliyosukwa na kuwambwa kwa makini na kwa kina kirefu. Imetimiza kwa ukomo wa ukamilifu mahitaji ya mtalaa mpya wenye kuzingatia umilisi, yaani, Competency-Based Curriculum, 2018. Kitabu hiki kimeandikwa kwa mtindo unaomwegemea mwanafunzi zaidi na kumfanya mwalimu awe mwelekezi tu wala si mtoaji wa elimu. Kitabu hiki kinazingatia mambo matano muhimu:
1. Kusoma ni kutagusano; wanafunzi wanafanya Shughuli mbalimbali wakiwa peke yao, wawili wawili au katika makundi;
2. Wanafunzi wancionza kilo somo kwa kuelezea picha au hall amo matukio wanayoyafomu huku wakijadiliana;
3. Wanafunzi wanashiriki katika stadi nyingi za kufikiria kama vile kuchanganua, kutambuo, kubainisha, kujenga na kuhakiki;
4. Lugha iliyotumika ni nyepesi mno no isiyokuwa no maneno mogumumagumu no misomiati ya kubaboisha;
5. Mwanafunzi no mwanafunzi mwenzoke, pamoja na mwolimu, mzazi na hata jornii nzimo wanashirikishwa ndani ya kitobu hiki.KShs502.00
This trusted and tested course retains many of the features that have made it so reliable for exam success, but is totally up-to-date and relevant in both content and appearance. Encore Tricolore Nouvelle Edition has been written to help your students achieve excellent results at all stages of their French learning.KShs4,700.00KShs4,700.00
Focus on Christian Religious Education Activities for Grade One is part of a series of primary C.R.E. course books. This book is designed to cover the revised Christian Religious Education in the new Competency Based Curriculum.
The key features of this book are:
- Simple and easy to understand language.
- Adequate activities that help the learner to apply concepts learnt in their daily lives.
- Discussion tasks are used throughout the topics to develop creativity, problem solving, communication and self-confidence.
- Illustrations are widely used to enhance understanding of concepts.
- The use of life approach making the book learner centred.
This book has been developed by a team with a vast experience in Christian Religious Education. The authors have a strong background in teaching C.R.E. and curriculum development. Both are seasoned authors too.
This teacher’s guide has been provided to enable the teacher use the learner’s book.KShs174.00KShs174.00
The Growing in Christ competency-based series is specially written to provide practical experiences that will build the learners’ knowledge and understanding of the Christian faith, as well as equip them with values, skills and attitudes that will assist them to live well with self and others. Books in this series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at the acquisition of the core competences and values as well as an appreciation of pertinent and contemporary issues. The Learner’s Book ensures coverage of the New Competency-based Curriculum by providing:
• Content that is structured according to the curriculum design.
• A Let us do a section that carries individual and collaboration activities through which the learners create new learning.
• Real-life situations that require learners to apply creativity and critical thinking skills in solving everyday problems.
• An In the Bible section that summarizes the content of Bible verses.
• A Take home section that encourages learners to learn from the home environment as well as apply what they have learnt.
• An I wonder section, which encourages learners to imagine a different world and thus appreciates the Word of God, themselves and others. Together, the Learner’s Book and the Teacher’s Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the New Competency-based Curriculum.
Oxford, your companion for success!KShs267.00KShs267.00
The Growing in Christ competency-based series is specially written to provide practical experiences that will build the learners’ knowledge and understanding of the Christian faith, as well as equip them with values. skills and attitudes that will assist them live well with self and others. Books in this series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating. The activities are aimed at acquisition of the core competences and values as well as an appreciation of pertinent and contemporary issues. The Teachers’ Guide has a wealth of information and guidelines to enable the teacher guide the learners in developing the core competences. It supports teachers by offering the following:
• A detailed introduction to the New Competency-based Curriculum.
• Sample schemes of work and lesson plan to assist the teacher to plan the lessons.
• A detailed explanation of the content and activities to be covered in each lesson.
• Suggestions for extra activities.
• Answers. explanations and rubrics for assessment.
• Helpful hints on class management. group work and differentiated learning.
Together. the Learner’s Book and the Teacher’s Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the New Competency-based Curriculum.
Oxford. your choice for success!KShs331.00
Hatua za kiswahili Rasmi, Kitabu cha mwanafunzi ni mfululizo wa vitabu vipya vilivyoandikwa kwa ufundi kwa kufuata mtalaa mpya unaosisitiza umilisi. Vitabu hivi vitamwezesha mwanafunzi kukuza weledi wake katika stadi za kusikiliza na kuzungumza, sarufi na matumizi ya lugha, kusoma na kuandika. Vitabu hivi vina sifa zifuatazo:
• Mada kuu zilizopangwa kwa kuzingatia ruwaza ya mtalaa ya Kiswahili Gredi ya 1 ili kurahisisha utumiaji
• Vipindi vilivyopangwa kushughulikia mada ndogo mbalimbali kulingana na ruwaza ya mtalaa.
• Picha na michoro iliyochorwa kwa rangi za kupendeza ili kuvutia usomaji na ujifunzaji.
• Maswali dodoso yanayochochea uwezo wa mwanafunzi kufikiria na kudadisi masuala mbalimbali.
• Kazi za ziada na majaribio yanayomhusisha mwanafunzi binafsi, wanafunzi wawiliwawili na wanafunzi kwenye makundi katika shughuli ainaaina.
• Mradi wa nyumbani unaowahusisha wazazi na walezi katika ujifunzaji wa Kiswahili na pia kukuza uwajibikaji.
• Hadithi na utajiri wa shughuli nyingine zinazokuza umilisi wa kimsingi wa lugha ya Kiswahili
na zilizooanishwa na masuala mtambuko, maadili chanya miongoni mwa masuala mengine.
• Matumizi ya teknolojia kwa mfano kusikiliza sauti redioni na unasaji sauti kwa kutumia simu na vifaa vingine vya kiteknolojia
Kitabu hiki kimeandikwa kuwasaidia watoto kusoma Lugha ya Kiswahili, kuwawezesha kushikananisha Vokali na konsonanti kwa njia ya urahisi. Mazoezi kwa kusikiliza, kusoma na kuandika yanaendelea katika kitabu hiki.KShs350.00KShs350.00
Kiswahili Dodisi. Mazoezi ya Lugha ni msururu wa vitabu vipyo vilivyoandikwa kwo upekee iti kutosheleza mahitaji ya mtaloo mpyo wa Umilisi. Vitabu Finn vitamwezesha mwanafunzi kupata ufahomu we Lugha kupitio stadi za kuzungumza, kusoma na kuandika. Aidha, vino mazoezi murua ambayo yatampa mwanafunzi hamu ya kujifunza. Pia vinakuzo umitisi uliopendekezwa. maadili no kufahamisha kuhusu masualaibuka.
Katika Kiswahili Dadisi. Mazoezi ya Lugha. Kitabu cha Mwanafunzi. Gredi utapata:
- made zilizopangwo kwa kuzingatio muainisho wa mtalaa mpya
- mifano halisi ya miktodho ambapo Lugha hutumika
- mazoezi nje ya darasa iii kuendeteza ujifunzaji na kuwashirikisha wanafunzi katika shughuli zo kijamii zinazokuza ujifunzaji
- mazoezi yanayomhusisha mwanafunzi moja kwa moja
- jinsi ya kuwashirikisha wazazi no walezi iii kuimarisha uwajibikaji.