Kitabu cha chanzo cha Kiswahili kimekusudiwa kuunda msingi dhabiti wa lugha ya Kiswahili.
Kimeandikwa kuambatana na mfumo mpya wa C.B.C Kwa kuzingatia silabasi ya mfumo huu.
Pia kimenuia kuinua kiwango cha lugha Kwa kutumia mbinu za kusikiliza, kuongea, kusoma na kuandika.
-Mazoezi ya kutosha.
-Hadithi fupi fupi .
-Picha za kuvutia.
-Msamiati wa kukuza lugha.KShs405.00KShs405.00
Christian Religious Activities is a learning area aimed at instilling in the learner moral and spiritual values to enable him or her to live a morally upright life and fit well in society. KLB Skil’grow Pre-Primary 2 Christian Religious Activities Learner’s Workbook has been developed in line with the requirements of the new Competence Based Curriculum Design. The experiences have been developed in tandem with the thematic integrated approach that is recommended for children at this level. The book is generously illustrated to enliven the content and the text follows the design closely. This Workbook has employed a child-centered approach where all experiences are centered on the child’s interests, knowledge, and application to real-life situations in line with the Life Approach Method of teaching Christian Religious Education. Learners encounter different situations and gain experience from what happens around them. Every lesson has something to draw from day-to-day occurrences. This Learner’s Workbook has, therefore, used illustrations from familiar situations that are created to help learners understand more difficult Biblical concepts.KShs302.00
MTP Pre Primary Environmental Activities 2 is specially designed to reflect the aspirations of the New Competency Based Curriculum as released by Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (K.I.C.D).
By the end of Pre Primary 2, the Learner will learn be able to;
• Observe proper hygiene, sanitation, and nutrition to promote health.
• Explore the immediate environment for learning, conservation and enjoyment.
• Apply technological skills for Learning and enjoyment within their local environment.
• Demonstrate acquisition of social skills for interpersonal relationship.
• Appreciate the rich and diverse cultural heritage in the local environment.
• Make appropriate choices for safe interaction with the immediate environment.KShs406.00KShs406.00
MTP Pre Primary CRE Activities 2 is specially designed to reflect the aspirations of the New Competency Based Curriculum as released by Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (K.I.C.D.).
- By the end of Pre Primary 2. the learner will learn be able to;
- Demonstrate God’s love through all creation in their lives.
- Demonstrate the word of God through prayer, saying simple memory verses and singing Christian songs for their spiritual growth.
- Demonstrate understanding of the person of Jesus Christ and emulate him in their daily lives.
- Apply Christian values in their interaction with others from diverse cultural background for harmonious co-existence.
- Appreciate the church as a house of God for their spiritual nourishment.