Secondary Home Science Form 2 student’s book by KLB
The Secondary Home Science course aims at imparting secondary school students with knowledge and practical skills that they can apply in their day-to-day life. Secondary Home Science Form Two Students’ Book is a comprehensive textbook that specifically covers the Form Two Secondary Home Science syllabus. The book has the following attractive features:
- Clear and concise language.
- Attractive layout designed to make the book learner-friendly.
- Revision questions that measure up to those set in the KCSE national examination.
- Illustrations that depict local situations.
- Incorporates emerging issues such as environment, conservation, HIV/AIDS awareness, gender responsiveness, child and human rights and drug and substance abuse.
- A comprehensive index and a glossary.