MTP Art and Craft Teacher’s Guide Grade 5 (Approved)
by M. Okumbe and C. Ondieki
• Express feelings, ideas, emotions and experiences through picture making activities for self expression.
• Appreciate and apply creative techniques used in indigenous Kenyan crafts within their social context and cultures.
• Apply environmental conservation values of re-use and recycle of materials for creative purposes.
• Create Artworks, to share their ideas, thoughts, feelings and experiences for learning and enjoyment.
• Use technology as a learning tool to explore creative ideas in the process of making artwork
• Develop self-confidence and sense of achievement through making and responding to artworks of self and others.
• Apply appropriate presentation and exhibition skills in enhancement