KLB Visionary Encyclopedia Grade 6
KLB Visionary Encyclopaedia Grade 6 is a revision book written in line with the Competence-Based Curriculum. The book offers essential practice activities that are designed to help learners acquire the required competencies, skills, and knowledge easily and without much difficulty. The book provides practice material for all the Grade 6 learning areas. Specifically:
– The content is fully aligned with the current CBC designs.
– There is a variety of activities developed on a strand-by-strand basis leading to the achievement of all the learning outcomes.
– The core competencies, values and pertinent and contemporary issues are well addressed as envisaged in the CBC Grade 6 curriculum designs.
– A learner-centered approach is employed in which the learners acquire the required skills, knowledge and attitudes through the inquiry-based learning approach.
-There is a variety of appealing illustrations used as an aid to the understsnding concepts.
– Each learning area has sample papers meant to help learners practice on their own and prepare adequately for the formative and summative assessment programmes.