Phoenix Summit Hygiene and Nutrition Grade 1
Summit Environmental Activities Teacher’s Guide is:
• Elaborate and provides comprehensive additional information for the teacher.
• Well organized, with clear cross-referencing to the Learner’s Book.
• Detailed, with many teaching and learning activities suggested.
• Relevant to the teacher’s local context.
• Appropriate and full of practical suggestions for teaching and learning resources.
• Unique, with useful assessment suggestions and approaches to evaluate the specific learning outcomes on learner competencies realised.
Summit Environmental Activities Series is written by experienced teachers with a track record of assisting learners to realise excellent performance and learning outcomes.
Zilpher Oracha is a renowned SMASE-trained teacher of Science, trainer and facilitator with a wealth of over 30 years’ experience teaching Science in primary schools. She has facilitated several training workshops in the country and participated in the review of the Science Curriculum. She has also authored Summit Revision Science.
Zachary Oduri is an experienced teacher with over 15 years’ experience in teaching and examining Science and Mathematics. He has taught in various public and private schools. He is currently a teacher and Head of the Science Panel at the Sony Complex Primary School. He has also authored Summit Revision Science.
Violet Nkatha is a trained graduate teacher and a SMASE lead facilitator with 20 years’ teaching experience. She is currently teaching at Milimani Primary School. Her vast experience in Drama and Music activities complement interactive teaching that forms the basis for the competency-based curriculum.