My third arabic book
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
What makes My Third Arabic book Unique
- Covers most common themes surrounding the student’s environment, therefore giving him skills to express himself / herself in simple Arabic.
- Incorporates the three language skills: oral, reading and writing which creates a balance in the student’s learning.
- Includes the revision on the three vowels; Fatha, Kasra, Dhamma and the joint form of the letters. It also introduces the Sukun vowel and tanween.
- Consists of a picture dictionary which enhances the grasping of Arabic vocabulary in the most simplest and interesting manner.
- Contains a great number of stimulating and fun activities which motivate the student to learn Arabic language.