MTP Science and Technology Teacher’s Guide Grade 5 (Approved)
by MOUNTAIN TOP PUBLISHERS
By the end of upper primary the learner should be able to:
• Interact with the environment for learning and sustainable development.
• Apply digital literacy skills appropriately for communication, learning, and enjoyment.
• Appreciate the contribution of science and technology in the provision of innovative solutions.
• Use scientific knowledge to observe and explain the natural world.
• Make functional discoveries that have an impact on individuals and the wider society.
• Use innovative approaches as well as critical thinking and problem solving
skills to stimulate scientific inquiry, at the local, national, and global levels for lifelong learning.