Moran Our faith CRE GD1 Learners’ book
Our Faith Christian Religious Education Activities is a complete course developed to meet the requirements of the Competence-Based Curriculum.
The course offers learners appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for learning Christian Religious Education Activities as a learning area. The course has been prepared after in-depth research to enable learners acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes. It has plenty of activities that stimulate learning, nurture learners’ faith and talents, make the learning process enjoyable, and instill values and attitudes, based on the teachings of the Holy Bible.
- Encourages the use of learning materials from the learner’s immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to appreciate the environment
- Has a variety of activities which enable learners to explore and learn
- Covers all the outcomes in the syllabus
- Has activities which integrate the core competences, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues
- Has activities to encourage parental involvement in the learning of the children
- Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community.