Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies Route A
Bring out the best in every student; enable them to develop in-depth subject knowledge with this accessible and engaging Student Book, created by subject specialists and covering the content your students need to know for the reformed specification in a single book.
– Helps students of all abilities fulfil their potential and increase their understanding through clear, detailed explanations of the key content and concepts
– Motivates students to build and cement their knowledge and skills using a range of imaginative, innovative activities that support learning and revision
– Provides a variety of quotes from sources of authority that students can draw on to enhance their responses and extend their learning
– Encourages students to make links between the world religions and philosophical and ethical issues so they develop a holistic view of religion in modern Britain
– Prepares students for examination with a rich bank of exam-style questions, guidance on how to improve responses and student-friendly assessment criteria
– Enables you to teach unfamiliar topics and systematic studies confidently with clear explanations of Christian, Buddhist, Hindu and Sikh beliefs and practices, verified by faith organizations.
- Paperback | 424 pages
- 213 x 271 x 19mm | 1,064g
- 26 Jun 2020
- Hodder Education
- London, United Kingdom